*Important notes for online registration (please read first):
• To register online, you will need to first create a username and password - please write this down so you can remember it for future use.
To register, you click on the LOG IN button and then click on CREATE ACCOUNT. If you registered online last year you can use your same login information from last year.
• When ready to enroll, please have all insurance, health history and immunization information in front of you before beginning.
• You can enroll multiple campers for more than one session using the shopping cart feature. Just log in first then proceed to SELECT PROGRAM. After signing up a participant, be sure to add the program to your cart before proceeding to signing up for another session or to enrolling another child for that same session. You can add as many separate sessions and children to your cart as you wish until you are ready to check out.
• Online registration requires a credit card - we accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express. If you pay a deposit you will be automatically charged for the balance 4 weeks prior to each camp session using the same method of payment. During the enrollment process, if you do not select to pay a deposit, you will be charged the full session fee at the time of enrollment. If it is 4 weeks or less before the session starts, the option to pay a deposit will no longer be offered, and the full fee will be required at the time of enrollment.
• If you are enrolling on or before February 1st, use promo code EARLY2017 to receive a $30 discount per session.
You should receive an email confirmation for each session you registered for within 24 - 48 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation in 2 days, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
When you make a purchase using a credit card, we collect your name, your billing address for the card, the card type, number, and expiration date. We collect this information in order to bill you for your purchase. The security of your personal information is very important to us. In our efforts to protect your online transactions, we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your personal information will be automatically encrypted, or encoded, before it is sent over the Internet. Camp Idyllwild has also obtained a digital certificate from GeoTrust, Inc., a leading provider of Internet trust services. When you enter a secure portion of our site (which is any page containing any of your personal information), an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. This certificate guarantees that your personal information is being transmitted in secure (encrypted) form to our Web server, not to some unknown or unauthorized server. We value your trust very highly, and pledge to you, our customer, that we will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us and that your personal information will only be used as set forth in this Policy. This includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit-card information, in addition to any other personal information that can be linked to you, personally. We do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. You have the right to control your personal information as you see fit. We collect only the personal information you allow us to collect, and then it is used only to help us serve you better.